Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lucia the Competitor

So one of my New Year's resolutions must be take a chance on a long shot, because I just entered in to a crafting contest.  It's called Crafting with the Stars.  Cute, right?  Well, anyways, we'll see what happens.  If nothing else, at least I can say I fulfilled a resolution... that I inadvertently made.


I've entered in my teething necklace...



Which, might I add, is on sale at my new etsy store.  Shameless, I know.


You can join too!  Just link up a project you're proud of here (like a regular link party), and they'll pick the top 12 to work with a well known crafter from the blogosphere.  Deadline is January 15.  Just do me a favor and don't make your craft too good.  I'd like to think I at least have a chance in... well, you know where.  :-)








Happy New Year, Everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...