Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Totally Tubular Tunes Tuesday.

Well, hello there!  I have to say Tuesday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week now that I've dedicated it to bringing you some tasty music to inspire you.  Today's song is from one of my favorite song writers, Ingrid Michaelson.  She's definitely becoming more and more well known, but the first time I heard her was on an Old Navy commercial back in 2007.  If you don't know her, I bet you would recognize the commercial I'm talking about.  You can find it here.  That one 30 (or so) second sound bite got me hooked.  Her style is super unique, and if you listen to more than one of her songs you realize she's brilliant when it comes to composing (as opposed to just having one great fluke of a song). 


This song of hers, Parachute, is really just a fun, peppy, get up and jump around kind of song.  The beats are crisp and clean and I think you're gonna like it.  If not, don't get mad at me, I'm just the messenger!


Oh, and one of her songs was just released in a mega commercial recently, which we'll be talking about tomorrow.  So come back!  Please.












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...