Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Totally Tubular Tunes Tuesday.

Too much?  hmm ... I'll let marketing know.  For now, just know that I'm starting a new installment on, well, Tuesdays which showcases a creative song or video.  I'm learning that inspiration doesn't just come from obvious pictures and I'm positive I'm not alone when I say that music can be extremely inspiring.  So let's explore that, shall we?  

Today's video is not a traditional musical performance, which makes it all the more AMAZING!  You may recognize them from the McDonald's commercial.







One of the commenters said "My favorite part was when they did the thing with their hands."  Oh, you.  In case you were wondering, Suzanne Cleary and Peter Harding are actually Irish Dancers that wanted to break out and do something completely original. (I think they succeeded.)  They formed the group "Up and Over It" along with video artist Johnny Reed.  You can find out more about them on their website Up and Over It

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...