Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hello friends, It's been a while...

Time has flown.  It's been too long since I've written and so much has changed in our lives.  Too much to mention today, but it's coming.  My last post announced our pregnancy and we have since had our little girl, Emily!  She's perfect, albeit a bit grumpy at times, but our beautiful children have made our lives more wonderful than we could imagine a life to be.  They are what's soo good in this world.  Here is the wonderful family the Lord has blessed me with in it's current form...


I have so much to share as Lucia has certainly been on a journey.  One that has deviated quite a bit from it's original path (my "About" page really needs some updating), but what does a journey do if not move you from one place to another.  It's changed me in a raw, grass roots sort of way and it's beautiful and messy and still ongoing.  I love it and hate it and respect it, if that makes sense.  So, anyway, more on that to come.  If anyone out there still knows about my tiny blog I'd be so honored if you hung around a bit longer.  I hope to be an encouragement to anyone who will listen, and I always could use some encouragement too :)

Until then, I do have a new Etsy store up and running where you can find me.  There's a link on the left.  It's what I do for fun and I'd like to think the colorful fabrics might bring a smile to someones day! 

So hello, again dear friends. I'm happy to be back, and until next time... 




2 comments:

Brandi LeAnn said...

Welcome back! Found your blog awhile ago and thought we had a lot in common; tampa, christian, motherhood! Looking forward to new posts!!

- Brandi

http://catnapsandcrocodiletears.blogspot.com/

{Lucia} said...

Hey Brandi! Thanks so much for the comment! We DO have a lot in common, that's crazy! I checked out your blog and really like it. Love the simplicity of the design and love the pics or your sweet family! Would love to chat more sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...