Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Happy Little Announcement

A couple of weeks ago my hubby had a little surprise waiting for him when he came home from work ...




The funny thing is, I was waiting for him in that chair and he stood there talking to me for 5 minutes without ever noticing the announcement.  I actually had to point.  Isn't that so like a man sometimes!  
Now before you start casting stones (not that you would)  I realize that "sequel" is misspelled.  Granted it took me about 2 weeks for it to dawn on me, I did figure it out.  And anyway, it would be out of character for there not to be at least one mistake.  


But, YES, we're expecting again!  We're so happy, but between the extreme exhaustion, the taking out the garbage every 10 minutes because every foul odor makes me sick, and doing everything possible to try not to toss my cookies at any given point in the day, I haven't been able to devote any time to blogging.  I'm trying really hard though.  It's also thrown a little cog in my De-Crap and Make Pretty Operation only because now we have to rearrange things to make room for baby in our tiny home.  It's an exciting adventure!  What's even more exciting is that the baby is due the same month as my little guy, so from now on July is going to be the most fun month of the year for us!


With all of that being said, tomorrow I have an easy space saving craft for you - and you probably already have everything you need!
Now if that's not your kind of project, I don't know what is!


Thank you for sharing in our joy, I'm glad you stopped by!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...