Thursday, February 3, 2011

{Fashionista Friday}

This Friday we're going to add some sass to our nails!  I think we can all agree that O.P.I. has a monopoly in the awesome nail polish department.  It's only fitting, then, that they come out with this bottle of greatness.  I give you... Black Shatter


It's a top coat you add over your favorite color to give your nails a "shattered" look.  How cool is that?



Here are a few examples...


I admit, when looking at this picture the word "cougar" comes to mind (just to be clear I'm not talking about the animal).  But I think this could really look cute with the right color (say a gold, pewter, or - dare I say- brown color) and the right outfit.  I think the key is to down-play your outfit and jewelry and let the nails do the talking.  

Not sure which O.P.I. color to try?  No worries!  Try before you buy with their "Try on This Color" feature.  It goes something like this...


You can chose a color then adjust your skin tone and nail length to personalize your... hand.  
Now go show your nails some love... they deserve it!








  






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...