Saturday, February 19, 2011

{Fashionista Friday}

Ok, so I know it's not really Friday, but this week's topic is so exciting I couldn't keep it from you.  Are you sitting? Because you need to be sitting for this.  Ready?


Anthropologie just released a Wedding line!  

Behold.  B H L D N


Here is a sample of the brilliance that is Anthro.



and let's not forget the bridesmaids...





and the shoes...



and the beauty of it all...


Want more?  One of my most favoritist blogs - A Cup of Jo - gives you a more personal close up of the line {here}

Thank you, Anthro, for being so perfect and tempting me to spend thousands of dollars renewing our vows.  And thank you, friends, for reading.



2 comments:

Jenna said...

I am keeping my eye out for some fun beach dresses for when I (we) renew our vows (15!!) next year in Barbados!

Bonnie said...

I love every. single. thing. And those aqua shoes! I just want to see it all in person and touch all the fabrics. :) Oh, ANTHROPOLOGIE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...