Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waking Wednesday #11

Welcome to Waking Wednesday!  Because I was a naughty girl and took last week off, I have double the featured links to share with you so it's like Christmas all over again!  Everyone did such a great job, I wish I could feature everything, but alas that would be redundant and not special at all.  From now on I will be sharing 3 or 4 projects that were submitted each week.  Let's get started, shall we?


Amanda of The Ivy Cottage shared how to make your own chargers.  You have to check this out... so smart!



She also turned a boring old sheet cake into sweet Valentine's treats!  Who says cake needs to stay rectangular?  



Stephanie of Double Equis made the cutest baby gift set!  She did such a great job on the baby snuggie... If my little guy wasn't so chunky, I'd attempt one and stuff him in it!


Lisa over at The Pursuit of Happiness transformed her brick fireplace.  It turned out great, I'm quite impressed!  The biggest house project I ever undertook was painting my cabinets.  Great job!



Gail over at Can't Stop Making Things made the prettiest chandelier glass pendant out of an estate sale find.  


Shantel of It's a Priceless Life up-cycled a cd into a sweet frame.  What a clever idea for that pile of obsolete disks we all have!


And those crazy Three Sisterz share some really great and easy Valentine's Day gift ideas.  Really, they're effortless yet so cute!


Thank you so much to everyone who participated.  You're projects were all top notch, I wish I could feature every one of them!  

Let's see what you've got this week!!

Remember:

1.  Become a follower
2.  Post your great ideas
3.  Visit someone else's great idea
4.  Grab a button!







2 comments:

Stephanie Rose said...

Oh, thank you for the feature!!!!!

Gail said...

Yippee! I'm featured in "Waking Lucia". Thank you for showing my glass pendant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...