Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Backlogged.

So. Backlogged with projects that I haven't shown you.  So today we're going to pretend like it's June 20th (the day after Fathers' Day) and I'm so excited to show you what I gave my hubby for his very first Fathers' Day.  (Actually, this is one for the bloopers.)  I had everything planned.  I worked so hard in Photoshop, slaving away to design the perfect shirt for him.  Everything was great, I got my screen printing supplies together, situated the shirt, pulled the ink across the screen and...



Can you see what's wrong with the picture?  I loaded the screen the wrong way.  Ugh... I was so disappointed and out of time so this is what he got.  Luckily he has a great sense of humor and loved it!  (I did end up making him another one but he tends to rock this one more).

  
{He's so cute.}  So that was project numero uno.  I'll be back to show more along with some fun tutorials!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...