Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Totally Tubular Tunes Tuesday

Today's T.T.T.T. Is particularly close to my heart because I am featuring the group that sang the song that my husband and I danced to at our wedding. The group was known at the time as Jump Little Children, but have recently shortened their name to Jump. What I like about Jump is that each song feels as though it's wrapped in nostalgia. Even if you don't have any actual connections to a song,  it has the feeling as though it's traveled with you, tugging at you when you hear it. That's what I think at least.

This song is called Mexico. I also threw in the song we danced to at our wedding, By the Way they Dance, underneath. If you're in the market for a great wedding song definitely check it out - I'm totally not biased! (p.s. The Mexico video is not an official Jump video, it's one that a group of friends put together to say goodbye to a friend leaving for Mexico. I thought it was so beautiful.)








I'd love to hear your thoughts about any of the songs I've featured. If you have any songs or groups that really inspire you I'd love to hear about those too!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...