Monday, November 22, 2010

A Happy Weekend and a Blog that Rocks.

Well, there are dishes in the sink, diapers that need washed, clothes that need to be picked up,  and dogs that need to be walked... I think I'll blog!  I had a great weekend, I hope you did too!  Garage sale-ing  with my friend and her son proved to be a success.  Exersaucer in perfect condition for $1.  Yup, a dollar!  And a cute wooden, soon to be play table, for $1.50.  Well anyway, enough about that.  How about a great new blog?! 


It's called Bleubirdvintage.  Aren't they the cutest family? 

If you're looking for some style inspiration (for the whole family!), this is your blog.  All I can say is I hope I look like that after having 3 kids!

Have fun perusing, and don't forget to come and link up with me on Wednesday!

Ciao,
Lucia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...