Friday, November 5, 2010

Lucia's Hair Clips

I've been working on creating a hair accessory line: Lucia.  It's still very new, but I wanted to share a couple of my most recent clips.  Next week I'll be showing them to the owners of this adorable coffee shop in Lutz, Felicitous, to see if they'll allow me to sell them there.  If you live in the area you should definitely stop in and check them out! 

So here they are (don't mind the frizzy hair)... what do you think?


One of my many projects that I'm also working on is getting an etsy store up and running.  These will be available along with some screen printed doodads.   It may be a while yet before that's in full swing, so if you'd like one now just drop me a line.

Ciao,
Lucia 

3 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

Super cute. I think I would like the top flower better if the grograin ribbon wasn't showing... just my 2 cents ;)

your hair isn't frizzy!! Girl, you have not even seen frizzy until you've seen my hair brushed out. My husband calls me Bush Woman... haha

Great job, keep creating!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. I love the little ribbon tabs poking out on the top one. They're like little leaves! Thanks for linking to Weekend Wander. Hope to see you again next week!

Krista

April said...

these are really cute....I love the yellow and blue together...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...