Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Waking Wednesday #6

What a lovely day for a link party!  As I'm writing this my husband and I are enjoying the movie Meet me in St. Louis.  Well, I say "enjoying" loosely.  I'm in Judy Garland heaven, my husband, not so much.  He's being held against his will.  Oh, the things we do for love... of musicals.


Well, we had a great party last week.  Let's take a looksy...


Jennifer Dawn finished up her quite impressive 24 Days of Holiday Crafts series and showed us how to make this great felt board.  This really took me back.  We'd always use one in Sunday school.  Now I'll have to tuck this away for when I start homeschooling.  Thanks Jennifer!




The Three Sisterz keep poppin' out cute things.  Last week they showed us how to make holiday gift tags.  I didn't make them for Christmas, but I think these would be so cute to include in my etsy shop sales.






What's the holidays without a little bark?  Pepperment bark, that is.  Shantel Price gives us an easy yet yummy recipe.  Christmas may be over but December's not!  It's not too late to whip up a batch.






Well that should get your juices flowing!  Great job, ladies!  Now, let's get this party started.

Here's what you do:

1.  Become a follower
2.  Post your great ideas
3.  Visit someone else's great idea
4.  Grab a button!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm so glad that you did!








1 comment:

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

Thank you for being so supportive of us!! We weren't linking up last week due to Christmas/NY busy-ness (aka every kid in the house is sick!) BUT we will this week! Look forward to it. Thanks again.

Flannery @ threesisterz.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...