Friday, October 1, 2010

Computer Victory and Fall Felt Belt

The all mighty computer has finally allowed me to post my pictures!  Yeah!  Ok, on to bigger and better things.
One of my daily reads is I am Momma Hear me Roar, and yesterday she gave a tutorial on making the cutest belt for fall.  Naturally I had to make it right away.  Here was the result...



My dog Conan decided he wanted some attention too...


I'm really excited about this because I'm lacking a bit in the accessories department, and all you need is one cute piece to turn an outfit from blah to fabulous!  I really think you should try it; it's cheap and easy... but be careful when using a glue gun, I'm down to only 4 fingerprints on my right hand!

Stay tuned... I have some fun tutorials of my own coming soon that you won't want to miss!

Ciao,
Lucia

3 comments:

Kim and Alisa said...

How fun! do you mind if I post about your blog? you'll get some new followers! i mentioned you on my blog today: www.abrokenbranchblogspot.com I work for the St. Pete Times to. I'm an artist on the side. Saw your article today. Good luck!

{Lucia} said...

Hi AJ or Kim! I really appreciate your support! You're welcome to post about the blog. My husband and I checked out yours and really liked it! He wants me to make all of your recipes! Good luck to you too!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I wish you luck to! (this is Kim by the way) I think I'll make that belt you made :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...