Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lucia Screen Prints Part 2

Another screen printing project I worked on this week was a shirt for my nephew's 11th birthday.  He's quite the cutie with a big personality, so I wanted to come up with something that really fit him.  This is what I decided upon...




... because he is, well, a stud muffin.

Next time I make this shirt I think I'll try stacking "stud" on top of the "muffin" or just put them closer together.  It seems a little wide.  And that's one of the limits of the Yudu machine.  You're kind of confined to a narrow width to print on unless you do it sideways, which is what I did.  The only problem then is that you aren't able to easily align your design and make sure it's centered.  It's possible, just harder.  Ah well, what can you do but enjoy the process?

 Like what you see?  I'd love to make one for you!  Contact me at wakinglucia@gmail.com for more details.

Have a great day!

Ciao,
Lucia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this :) thank you for linking up to MMM!

malia said...

This is so fun! Love it. I'm your newest follower + would love for you to link this up at A Crafty Soiree today at www.yesterdayontuesday.com
xoxo malia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...