Thursday, October 14, 2010

A little lime light and a BIG Thank You!

An exciting thing has happened!  Unbelievably enough, Waking Lucia was featured this past weekend in Florida's St. Peteresburg Times and TBT!  Stephanie Hayes of the Times' Deal Divas wrote the story and did a bang up job!  It was great fun getting together for our interviews and felt more like hanging out with an old friend.  
From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Stephanie!  This experience has given me hope that my story has a place and that just maybe it could inspire.   You rock!

Wanna read it?  Here's the link.

In other news, I'm working on several projects that I can't wait to share! Be sure to check back... one should be up tomorrow!

Have a superb day!

Ciao,
Lucia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...