Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Free Halloween Fun!

Well it's Halloween time and, in my usual fashion I have, at the very last minute, decided to throw a party.  Nothing big, mostly family, however I really want to do up the casa real good.  So I've been scowering the web and racking my brain to make this a cheap yet festive event.  I'm amazed by the oodles of cheap ideas out there, but I'm even uber amazed by all of the free options!  As I am in between projects right now, I thought I'd share some of my finds.

This is a cute printable with a cute activity attached to it.  Click here to learn more...


Ok, this one is floating all over blogland so I couldn't not post it.   I love it! Just print and frame!

Who knew you could put paper bags through the printer?  Not I!  But you can, and here you can get great printables and how-to instructions.


All you need for this creative wall decor is a printer and an old book!  Love it!


So go have free fun crafting for your own shin-dig!  I'll be posting pics of my attempts soon, I hope you'll do the same!

Ciao,
Lucia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...