Friday, September 24, 2010

What I'm working on...

I thought I'd let you in on my current project just for proof that I actually am working on something.  It's a Land of Nod inspired floor cushion.  I got the idea from Susan over at Living with Punks.  Here's what she made:

Cute, right?  They're for little hineys as they're only about 17" round.  I'm making 2 for my friend's girls.  Here's what I have so far...



Don't let the awful lighting and the fact that the pictures were taken with an iphone fool you; the fabric is super cute and the piping is a much prettier pink in person. 

I'm quite excited!  You can make them too, just go here for the tutorial!  And of course, send pictures.

Ciao,
Lucia

1 comment:

Lauren @ 31diy said...

Wow, that is really cute. I love the fabric! I can't wait to see what else you have in store. I'm your newest follower!

Lauren
http://31diy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...